Monday, October 12, 2009

LiLo is a freakin train wreck...

Can we blame her anymore? I don't know....its kind of like the saying "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...." Or something to that nature. Anyways, here is the story:

"

The failed creative director recently went to accessories label Arielle de Pinto in Paris and snagged up a few thing for a "photo shoot and a party".

This kind of thing is normal when it comes to one-of-a-kind pieces, so the store took Lindsanity's credit card imprint, which guarantees the wacktress would return the borrowed items.

Well, as of this week the items haven't been returned and are no longer in Paris. What's even more shady is that the credit card Lindsay left on file with the store has been canceled."

OK....WTF....They seriously should have known better by now than to loan that nutcase anything. She currently has no credibility or job. Why, they should loan that swag to me. I am so good for it! Damn crazy celebrities. Its all nonsensical. Blah! Anyways, LiLo is so to-up now, that why would anyone want to advertise their fashion on her corps. Ewww...




0 comments: